As a Counselling Psychologist and a Parenting & Relationship Counsellor (license no: 3183/20/6/2017), I use personalized talking therapies (psychotherapy, personal life coaching, parenting and relationship counselling, psycho-education through seminars and workshops), creating an atmosphere in which you can:
- Talk freely on matters you might not feel comfortable discussing with others.
- Express yourself emotionally.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the issues that concern you.
- Set priorities.
- Set goals.
- Get motivated.
- Obtain future troubleshooting skills.
- Improve your interpersonal relationships.
- Make changes.
I have trained in a wide range of therapeutic theories and approaches, allowing me to examine a person’s difficulties from a number of different perspectives and offer treatment based not only on individual needs but also on current scientific studies.
Some of the issues for which people usually seek therapy are:
- Stress management
- Panic Attacks
- Eating disorders
- Life-work imbalance
- Relationship difficulties